Knitted fabric is a general term, which includes many small classifications. According to the weaving method, there are two types of weft knitted fabrics and warp knitted fabrics. So what are the small classifications of these two categories?
(1) Weft knitted fabrics are often made of low-elastic polyester yarn or special-shaped polyester yarn, nylon yarn, cotton yarn, wool yarn, etc. Tissue, terry tissue, etc., are knitted on various weft knitting machines. The extensibility and elasticity are good, the fabric is very soft, strong and wear-resistant, and importantly, it is easy to clean and quick-drying. The disadvantage is that the hygroscopicity is not good, and the fabric is easy to fall off and curl. Chemical fiber fabrics are more prone to pilling and snagging. There are mainly the following varieties:
1. Polyester knitted fabric: The fabric is bright in color, beautiful in color, harmonious in color matching, dense and thick in texture, clear in texture, strong in wool shape, and has a tweed style similar to wool fabric. Mainly used for men's and women's tops, suits, windbreakers, vests, skirts, padded jacket fabrics, children's clothing, etc.;
2. Polyester knitted labor fabric: This kind of fabric is compact and thick, firm and wear-resistant, stiff and elastic. If the raw material is core-spun yarn containing spandex, it can be woven into elastic knitted denim with good elasticity. Mainly used for trousers for men's and women's tops;
3. Polyester knitted wick strip fabric: the texture is distinct, the feel is thick and plump, and the elasticity and warmth retention are good. Mainly used for men's and women's tops, suits, windbreakers, children's clothing and other fabrics;
4. Polyester-covered cotton knitted fabric: The fabric is dyed for shirts, jackets and sportswear. The fabric is stiff and wrinkle-resistant, firm and wear-resistant, and the close-fitting side is hygroscopic and breathable, soft and comfortable;
5. Artificial fur needle fabric: the fabric feels thick, soft and warm. According to different varieties, it is mainly used for coat fabrics, clothing linings, collars, hats, etc. Artificial fur is also woven with warp knitting.
6, velvet knitted fabric: the fabric feels soft, thick, firm and wear-resistant, the fluff is thick and stands, and the light is soft. Mainly used as outerwear fabric, collar or hat material, etc. It can also be made of warp knitting, for example: warp terry shearling fabric;
7. Hong Kong-type knitted woolen: It not only has the smooth, glutinous, soft and bulky feel of cashmere fabric, but also has the characteristics of soft luster, good drape, non-shrinking and air permeability of silk fabric. Mainly used for spring, autumn and winter fashion fabrics. Warp knitted fabrics are often made of synthetic filaments such as polyester, nylon, vinylon, and polypropylene as raw materials, and are also woven from cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fibers and their blended yarns. It has the advantages of good longitudinal dimensional stability, stiff fabric, small detachment, no curling, and good air permeability. However, its lateral extension, elasticity and softness are not as good as weft knitted fabrics.
There are mainly the following types:
1. Polyester warp knitted fabric: the fabric surface is flat and firm, the color is bright, and it is divided into thick and thin. Thin ones are mainly used as shirts and skirts; medium and thick ones can be used for men's and women's clothing, windbreakers, tops, suits, trousers and other fabrics;
2. Warp knitted fleece fabric: mainly used for winter men's and women's coats, windbreakers, tops, trousers and other fabrics, the fabric has good drape, easy to wash, quick-dry, and no ironing, but static electricity accumulates during use, and it is easy to absorb dust;
3. Warp knitted mesh fabric: The texture of the mesh fabric is light and thin, with good elasticity and breathability, and the hand feels smooth and soft. It is mainly used as summer shirt fabric for men and women; , elastic, good warmth retention, mainly used as winter clothing, children's clothing fabrics;
Warp knitted terry fabric: This fabric has a plump and thick hand, firm and thick body, good elasticity, moisture absorption and warmth retention, stable terry structure and good wearing performance, mainly used for sportswear, lapel T-shirts, pajamas Pants, children's clothing and other fabrics.