Raw materials into the factory inspection winding yarn (oiling or waxing) cross-machine sending and receiving room cross-machine knitting semi-finished products inspection secondary inspection measuring tape, appearance into the final inspection hanging hang tag customer confirmation receipt completed
1. Raw material inspection: After the raw material is put into the warehouse, the laboratory department will take samples in time, such as yarn count, uniformity, color difference, color flower, color fastness, etc. The warehouse is required to weigh, check the color number, open the cylinder number, detect the moisture return and the loss of yarn.
2. Yarn winding: After confirming the yarn, the yarn should be treated well in time for the next process, requiring the yarn to be oiled or waxed, and the yarn should be poured and placed separately by color and cylinder number to avoid mixing cylinders and colors.
3. Cross machine receiving and sending room.
(1) After receiving the yarn, verify the weight, count, lot number and color number of the yarn.
(2) The confirmed yarn should be sent to the operator according to the reported weight of the process and the detailed record of the operator's weight of yarn received, piece of clothing and yarn returned should be recorded to avoid yarn loss and waste.
(3) To issue to each operator according to the production plan in a balanced and reasonable manner and record the issuing and retrieving time, and fill in daily and monthly reports carefully.
4. Cross machine knitting.
(1) Before knitting, the security worker should commission the machine to meet the requirements of the process density before knitting.
(2) The operator should knit the pieces of clothing that meet the requirements and make them take shape according to the process or disk and quality requirements. 5. Semi-finished products inspection.
(1) after the forming of the piece of clothing off the machine should be timely density inspection, size, pattern compliance.
(2) The inspector is required to inspect the defects such as receiving, releasing stitches, number of revolutions, length of garment, length of ribbing, density uniformity, missed stitches, hanging edge, monofilament, color difference, rubbing yarn, dirty work, etc., as specified in the process piece by piece (to repair the defects that can be handled)
(3) To record the weight of a single piece. (If there are more than 2 kinds of color matching to carry out the detailed records of each color)
(4) before the inspection because the woven piece of clothing to different directions of pulling, should be measured by the workers for the retraction.
6. measurement, appearance inspection: ironed garments should be placed in the natural shrinkage and then do size compliance, the size of the tolerance range can be seen in the appearance, appearance according to customer requirements and reference to confirm the operation of the sample clothes.
7. into the inspection: finished product inspection is a comprehensive inspection of the product, mainly on the steam ironing and shaping of the product according to the process requirements of the garment for each part of the size of the measurement, the appearance of defects inspection, the appearance of the shape is in line with the requirements of the process. (Into the inspection requirements to have a high repair ability, can deal with the problems in the finished product to reduce substandard products)
8. final inspection: the final inspection is a gate-keeping process after the product leaves the factory and its importance, the inspection of the finished product is based on appearance, requiring the product to meet the specifications, density, weight, tolerance in accordance with the standards of the parts, style in line with the seal sample, the product appearance of bright color, color difference. The color flower meets the standard, sewing appearance, firmness, stitch density and stitch elasticity meet the requirements, and correctly maintain the characteristics of the style. Including the workmanship of auxiliary materials and whether the trademark and hangtag meet the requirements. 9.
9. hang tag: packaging: according to the customer packaging method requirements hang tag after packing and delivery!